Tuesday, December 2, 2008

someday: the occurence of cessation

so i quit smoking cigarettes. i didnt even know that id quit. i have a whole pack sitting right here looking at me. no, they're not talking to me. my cigarettes have never talked to me. i talk to them, but its always a one way conversation. they never respond to me when i speak. whatever. anyways, yeah. i woke up yesterday and realized i hadn't had a cigarette in days. didnt want one either. dont feel the need or the urge. the scent is too strong for some reason now. smells like if i pulled a newport right now it'd rip my throat out from my tonsils all the way down my damn espohagus. i guess i should be more excited about it or something. considering i wasnt even trying though makes this sort of a non-goal. everybody says they're gonna quit ... someday. im one of those people. thats what i told people when they asked me about quitting. someday. i guess today is my someday. im happy for my mouth lol. really. i always figured that if i ended up with some gnarly mouth or throat cancer giving head would be a hard task ... and id be very upset if the womans body was no longer an option for dinner ... seriously. so yeah, yay me. 

1 comment:

Candy said...

congrats! good for you!