Sunday, September 13, 2009

Fading pictures ...

Every day I think of her less and less ... I like that. I wrote her this letter and just felt like I had to get it to her ... And when I asked her how I get it to her ... I decided that I didn't really want her to have it. Yup ... I changed my mind lol. I don't wanna be her friend, she didn't appreciate me. I am officially moving forward. I deleted her # from my phone. *sigh* ... That shit was easier than I thought it would be lol. My life is full of people who love and care for me ... I don't need anything less. And from here on out, I won't expect or accept anything less ...

Crumpled photos in a shoe box
Located in the darkest corner in the closet called my heart
A clogged aorta ...
Open heart surgery ...
5 months later and I'm growing
I'm showing ... Myself
How much I don't need you
Figuring out that there is someone out here who needs me
Just as much as I need them ...
Who will love me more than their most important limbs
The way I once loved you
Is the way in which I will someday love again ...

No comments: